When creating a new webcast the only required tab is the "Settings" tab. In this section you will be able to define the main settings for your webcast.
- What is the character limit for Studio Webcasting webcast titles?
- Can I make changes to the Settings Menu of Studio Webcasting while the webcast is live?
- Can I mix Registration Methods (Password and No Password) for the same webcast or multiple webcasts in the same Tenant?
- How do I use a Speaker Bridge with the Integrated Telephony?
- How does the Estimated Duration apply to a webcast?
- How to Use the Call Manager with an Integrated Telephony Speaker Bridge
- Show Level Passcode
- Time Zone Setting
- What are the differences between the presentation types?
- What does the "Owner" Setting do?
- What fields are required on the Settings Menu of Studio Webcasting?
- What is Bypass Date/Time?
- What is the Standby Image?
- What it the Header Image? And where does it display?
- Where does the "Support Email Address" Display?
- Why do Exit Actions to URLs fail to trigger when target frame is set to 'this window'?