Need a custom report? Event Cloud can help! Talk to your account team to discuss the project and scope of the Custom Report needs.
Before requesting a Custom Report, please review Reports for Admins and make sure there is not already a standard report that displays the desired information. To view reports, we recommend using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari with cross-site cookie tracking enabled.
Custom Reports - Important Information
Please review the below requirements our developers need to scope to build a Custom Report:
- Provide the exact fields to display in the report
- Provide the specific order in which the fields should appear
- Identify any specific filters needed on the report
- When requesting a copy of a report from a previous Event Cloud Site, confirm all the custom fields listed in the older report should be added to the new report. If not, please indicate which fields can be removed.
- Share any other relevant information you would like to include, such as the title of the report, etc.
Other helpful information to keep in mind:
- Custom Reports can take up to 5 to 10 business days to create.
- It is helpful to provide all the pertinent information upfront to avoid changes or edits, which may extend the timeline of the report creation.
- Our standard report format is Power BI. Once the report is complete, you can view it in this format, and it can be downloaded to Excel. If for some reason, you need to bypass the report viewing in Power BI format, please discuss this with your account services team.
Article is closed for comments.