Feature Issue: When you enable translation for the registration builder, it works when you access the page as admin but not as an attendee. None of the pages translate.
Steps to Recreate:
- Go to your Event Cloud event.
- Go to Event > Event Editor, Registration Builder.
- Create a Registration Page, Confirmation Page, Registration Closed Page and make sure you have a Title, Subtitle and a Paragraph for each page.
- Grab the Registration Page link from Form Settings and open it in a new incognito tab.
- You will notice that upon choosing another language from the Globe Icon dropdown it will not automatically translate the content.
- If you fill the form and click on Register you will notice the Confirmation Page is not translated either.
Data Center(s) Impacted: US
Workaround: No current workaround available.
Cause & Fix: Devops #69604 has been entered. QA is testing to recreate the issue. Once testing is complete, Product Management will review for a release date assignment.