Once the Presenter Console is launched, the option to add a Source is only available to an Admin user or a custom role user who has had the Sources role added. To add a new source, you will need to click on Add New and the system will display the available Sources that can be added to the console.
1. Adding Encoder/Studio as Sources. You may refer to the Solution Article.
2. Adding Language tracks, you may refer to this Solution Article.
3. Adding Media File in the Sources. Click on the Media File, then you may drag-drop the file to the upload section or click Choose File. You will then insert a title for the media file. You also have the option to make it "Go Live automatically" or "Loop" . Select Save. This will start the upload and conversion process of your video file.
For Recommended Specifications for Video Uploads, please click here
4. Adding a Phone as a Source, you may refer to this article.
5. Adding Screen Share as a Source You will need to put the title of the screen share then you have an option to set it as "Go Live Automatically". For more information, you may click on the video attached below this article titled "Sources - Screenshare".
6. Adding Slides as Source, if you are planning to use them in the scene for viewing in the Media panel. To set up the Slide as a source, you may click on the video attached below this article titled "Sources - Slide".
NOTE: When using slides as a source, the slides will be converted to match the settings of the webcast in the form of video.
7. Adding a Video Conferencing Unit as Source. You may click on the video attached below this article titled "Sources - VCU". For other information about VCU configuration, please click here.
8. Adding a WebCam as Sources. You may click on the video attached below this article titled "Sources - WebCam". Please click here.
9. For Wirecast, please click on this link.
You may also see the attached videos below for your reference as well.