The following highlights the differences in features between Studio Responsive and Studio Panels layouts.
- Ability to adapt panels to a wide range of screen sizes, which reduces dead space.
- Cleaner, more modern user experience.
- Fixed layout which requires custom development for any changes.
- Panels are fully customizable for each user’s local view, allowing them to reposition and scale each panel as they see fit.
- Allows studio administrators to easily create layout templates.
- Allows users to maximize the video panel.
- Allows for branding and color scheme customization.
Article is closed for comments.