NOTE: This only impacts APAC DC
When you upload a video under manage media, convert it and set it as the main media and play the presentation On-demand or Simulive and you will notice that the video cuts 2-3 seconds short.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Studio Presentation
- Create a Studio Admin staffer and enter the presenter console.
- Under Manage Media, upload a video and convert it to adaptive bitrate and set it as the main media.
- Set the event On Demand and observe the video will be 2-3 seconds shorter than its initial length.
- Set the event on Simulive and you will notice the same behavior.
Data Center(s) Impacted:
It is recommended to add an additional 10 seconds of media to the original file at the end of the file so that when converting the media on the platform, there will be no main media loss.
Cause & Fix:
This issue is entered as a bug in TFS #12783. QA is testing to recreate the issue. Once testing is complete, Product Management will review for a release date assignment.