When it comes time to invite users into Event Cloud, you have a lot of flexibility over how the invitation email appears.
To learn how to invite a single user, check out our article on how to individually invite a user.
How to Edit and Send Email Invites
|1. From the Admin Portal, select Manage Emails:|
|2. Click Invite Emails:|
|3. From here, use the Recipients drop-down to choose which group of people to email.|
There are three options you may also want to check when sending invite emails:
- By default, invites will automatically be sent to every user on the list from the group of users selected in the dropdown. Checking Invite only select users from group will allow you to view all recipients in the group so you may select only specific people into the event.
- Please note that when using the Invite only select users from the group option, only users who are displayed, and selected with a checkmark in the list will be sent emails.
- Send a single copy of this email me as well will ensure that you also get a copy so you know the emails were sent.
- BCC me on every email that gets sent means that you will receive a copy for each invite that has been sent out.
Now you can edit the Subject, First Paragraph, and Last Paragraph fields.
- When editing Subject, First Paragraph, and Last Paragraph fields:
- By default, the second paragraph contains the login link that authenticates your users' first time accessing the site. This paragraph cannot be edited.
- The First Paragraph and Last Paragraph are WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editors. For more information on how to use these, check out our article on how to use WYSIWYG editors
- Please note, using a pipe " | " will cause the invite template to not save, even after checking the option.
To view a preview of your email, you can click the Preview email button to preview the email before you send it. You can also click the Send a test email button to save the changes you have made to the template, and to send yourself a test email. When you're ready to invite your users, hit Send.