Event Cloud knows you want only the best content for your event. As an Admin, you can leverage our grading portal to your specific needs so that your content is as good as it can be.
Adding Grading Questions
|1. From the Admin portal, click on Sessions|
|2. Click on Grading Questions|
|3. Click Add new grading question:|
From here, you can add your Question Text and Evaluation Type (i.e. your Session Types).
Next, select the Type of question:
- Plain text: a single line open text field
- Multiline Text: an open text field that allows multiple lines of text
- Drop Down: creates a drop-down list of predetermined answers (each possible answer on a separate line) and allows the grader to only select one
- Radio List: creates a list of predetermined answers and allows the grader to only click on one. For this option, write each possible answer on a separate line.
- Multi-Select List: creates a list of predetermined answers and allows the grader to select as many as they want. For this option, write each possible answer on a separate line. You will also need to provide a limit for the number of answers they can choose. If you don't want to add a limit, you may leave the limit value at 0.
Select the Required box if you want the question to be required. When you're done, click Save.