As an Admin, you can view the grading status of individual sessions.
|1. From the Admin portal, click on Sessions.|
|2. Click on Session Gradings.|
|3. From here, you can view the grading progress of each session.|
|4. To look at a specific group of sessions, you can apply filters to the session grading grid. From the session grading grid, click on Filters and click on the value(s) by which you'd like to filter by (for example, Session Status):|
Keep in mind that you can select one or more choices undervalues to filter your view. Click on the Filters button again to hide the filter menu.
Some of the columns you might see in the Session Grading Summary View:
- The Title column displays the session title. On the column to the left, click on the icon to show questions and answers. Click on the icon to see the actual comments left by graders.
- The Required Grading Progress column shows the percentage of required questions that have been answered compared to the number of graders assigned.
- The Required Responses column shows the number of graders that have completed grading the session out of the total number of graders assigned to the session.
- The Average Score column shows the average score that the session has received from the graders. Only questions with a numerical-only response are used in this calculation.
- The Status column indicates if a session has been Accepted, Declined, or is still pending.
See our article on Changing Session Status to learn how to change the status of your sessions.