Event Cloud knows that when you’re setting up an event, speakers like to have flexibility on which video platform they use for their sessions. That’s why we offer several options for where to host your video. Below is a list of options, along with some information about what you'll need to use that option.
Please note that these video providers are supported in Event Cloud's session pages. For information on which video providers are supported in Custom Keynote Theaters, please contact your account manager.
- YouTube: When selected, you are asked to provide the YouTube ID. Please note that for Youtube videos the video ID is typically found after the "=" in the URL. Note: Event Cloud does not provide a YouTube account for video management.
- Vimeo: When selected, you are asked to provide the Vimeo ID. You can add Vimeo Video IDs (for both recorded and live sessions) directly into Event Cloud and Event Cloud will embed the video directly on the session page. Video controls, such as playbar and allow full screen are managed within the Client's Vimeo account. Note: Event Cloud does not provide the Vimeo account for video management.
- Evia on Demand: Evia is an Event Cloud partner that offers production services, including video hosting. When selected, you are asked to provide the Evia ID.
- Microsoft Stream: When selected, you are asked to provide the Microsoft Stream ID. Microsoft Stream videos are not public and require authentication. Users will need to authenticate into Microsoft Stream once, and then all session videos will be available. This is a good option for an internal event if you are a company that has a Microsoft Stream license.
- Evia Live Stream/Other: Evia is an Event Cloud partner that offers production services, including live streaming. In addition, This option will allow you to embed players that are not in Event Cloud's list of standard partners. In order to use this feature, please provide a direct player URL to your chosen video provider. Please note that as this feature loads an iframe of another site, Event Cloud cannot guarantee full functionality of all features, including reporting or video scheduling features.
- File Link: Provide a link to any video file. Remember that it must be world-readable. There may be limitations. If you want to use this, it is important for Event Cloud to verify this functionality works with your file links.
- Brightcove: When selected, these three required fields are displayed, and must be filled out before saving the session: Account ID, Player ID, Video ID. Note: Event Cloud does not provide a Brightcove account for video management.
- Event Cloud Video: Session videos are uploaded directly to Event Cloud. To use this video provider option, this must be individually scoped and will incur an additional hosting cost. This must be enabled by Event Cloud admins before it is available to you.
- Wistia: Similar to YouTube, you will be asked to provide the Wistia ID in Event Cloud. Please note that for Wistia videos the video ID will be the final characters in the code. For example, in support.wistia.com/medias/h1z3uqsjal the h1z3uqsjal will be the code needed to be used. Note: Event Cloud does not provide a YouTube account for video management.
- RTMP (Real-time video stream): (Beta) This is for real-time providers, such as Zoom Webinar. Note that if you want to use Zoom Webinar, you must have an official Zoom Webinar account. Once you select this, Event Cloud will create a connection and provide RTMP information: Streaming URL, Streaming Key, Live Streaming Page URL. NOTE: To use this video provider option, may incur additional costs. This must be enabled by Event Cloud admins before it is available to you.