Event Cloud offers Custom Fields for both Sessions and Users. This article will go over how to get Session Custom Field data from the API using the /Sessions endpoint.
Read on to learn more!
Getting Session Custom Field Data
Use this recommended API call:
Here's an example of the returned data:
The PropertyMetadata object gives information about the Custom Field itself.
- Custom Field Title - "Title"
- Field options - "Options"
- The type of field - "FieldType"
The PropertyValues object gives information about the Custom Field data for the session itself.
- The "Value" field will give you the value for this specific session.
- In the example, it's "Fireside Chat"
You are also able to run the query with only PropertyValues, as shown below:
This will not return the information about the Custom Field, but rather the Session's value for the field.