If a UDF key/no matches exactly with a data field entry that is entered in an Event/Webcast classification, deleting the classification removes the UDF from all registration pages that are utilizing the original UDF.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a UDF in "Custom User Fields"
- Take note of the UDF Key, as this will be important in the later steps
- Add this UDF to any registration page
- Go into "Event Classification" section in VX or "Webcast Classification" in IW and create a new classification group
- Once the group is created, start adding new data fields until you have one that has the exact same UDFNo/UDF Key as your UDF that was added via "Custom User Field"
- Once you have a matching UDFno/UDF Key, go ahead and save changes.
- Delete the Webcast/Event Classification and save changes
- Once deleted, go to the registration page where the original UDF was added to and the UDF will be gone
Data Centers Impacted:
US & APAC
If possible, do not delete any webcast/event classifications. This will ensure that any UDF that is affected by this bug will remain on the registration page. If a webcast/event classification is deleted and affected by this issue, the current workaround is manually re-adding the UDF back into any registration page that was affected.
Cause & Fix:
TFS# 12448 has been entered for this issue. QA is testing to recreate the issue. Once Testing is complete, product management will review for a release date assignment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.