Resend Confirmation Email function not working where multiple registration pages and email confirmation are set up in the environment.
Steps to Recreate
- Create an 3D/Responsive event.
- Set up 2 or more registration pages ( Language Alternates ) with different registration packages.
- Set up a Registration Confirmation under external communications.
- Configure a second Registration Confirmation email tied to the other registration page.
- Register a user using any of the registration pages, you will receive the registration confirmation email.
- Go to users -> Edit User Accounts, find the user then try to re-send the confirmation email.
Data Centers Impacted
US & APAC
Create a new email from a template that is NOT the registration confirmation email and insert the Registration Confirmation HTML into that new email. The new email will serve as an email that can be scheduled to a user.
Cause & Fix:
TFS# 12440 has been entered for this issue. QA is testing to recreate the issue. Once Testing is complete, product management will review for a release date assignment.