Logout Page $[SupportEmailAddress]$ parse/merge variable not displaying the email address upon clicking the Login Help link.
Steps to Recreate
- Create a 3D Event with a Logout Page.
- Add an email address to the Support Email Address in the General Settings.
- Create a test attendee account and log in the event.
- Perform the Exit/Logout action and click on the Login Help link.
- Observe the mail client populating the mailto function as $[SupportEmailAddress]$ instead of the email address itself.
Data Centers Impacted
US & APAC
Replace the $[SupportEmailAddress]$ with the email address of the event under Display Link URL.
Cause & Fix
TFS# 12341 has been entered for this issue. QA is testing to recreate the issue. Once Testing is complete, product management will review for a release date assignment.