1. Access Studio Webcasting Admin
2. Open Layout > Click Customize
3. In the workspace Editor > Click Layout and the box with ''+'' sign as shown in the below screenshot
4. In the Add Content window > Choose Web Address URL
5. A loading Web Address window would pop up > Click Settings
6. In the Properties Tab under Panel Title Type Closed Captioning or the Panel Title you prefer > make sure it is set as Active
7. Access Button and update the Panel Icon with this URL:
8. Access Content Options > Go to the Address URL and update the URL > Apply > Close and make sure to Save changes on the top left
**You will see that the WEB URL is already configured, and it will show a text -- ''You are connected to the event'' and now it is ready for use.
9. Switch to the Panels tab and complete the following:
- Replace the Panel Icon link with this URL: https://content.onlinexperiences.com/customvts/Resources/PanelIcons/assets/Icons/Overcast_Light_ClosedCaptioning.png
- If you have received the captioning link from the closed captioning vendor, replace the Address (URL) with the captioning link provided by the vendor.
- The captioning link(s) are usually provided by the vendors one to two business days prior to the live event date.
- Note: If you have not received the captioning link, you may replace the URL later directly in the tenant\webcast LAYOUT section>Closed Captioning>click Edit:
Note: Make sure to add and provide the vendor with a staffer Closed Captioning (Viewer) URL for accessing the event. Additionally, provide the client’s presentation(s) to the vendor.
Make sure to Save changes on the top left
Please sign in to leave a comment.