1. Access Studio Webcasting Admin
2. Open Layout > Click Customize
3. In the workspace Editor > Click Layout and the box with ''+'' sign as shown in the below screenshot
4. In the Add Content window > Choose Web Address URL
5. A loading Web Address window would pop up > Click Settings
6. In the Properties Tab under Panel Title Type Closed Captioning or the Panel Title you prefer > make sure it is set as Active
7. Access Button and update the Panel Icon with this URL:
8. Access Content Options > Go to the Address URL and update the URL > Apply > Close and make sure to Save changes on the top left
**You will see that the WEB URL is already configured, and it will show a text -- ''You are connected to the event'' and now it is ready for use.
9. Switch to the Panels tab and complete the following:
- Replace the Panel Icon link with this URL: https://content.onlinexperiences.com/customvts/Resources/PanelIcons/assets/Icons/Overcast_Light_ClosedCaptioning.png
- If you have received the captioning link from the closed captioning vendor, replace the Address (URL) with the captioning link provided by the vendor.
- The captioning link(s) are usually provided by the vendors one to two business days prior to the live event date.
- Note: If you have not received the captioning link, you may replace the URL later directly in the tenant\webcast LAYOUT section>Closed Captioning>click Edit:
Note: Make sure to add and provide the vendor with a staffer Closed Captioning (Viewer) URL for accessing the event. Additionally, provide the client’s presentation(s) to the vendor.
Make sure to Save changes on the top left