Before you begin, create the poll for your Studio Webcast following the instructions in this article.
This article will outline how to edit the Layout of a Studio Webcast, how to configure hidden polls, and how to present the poll to the audience on your Go-Live Date. The audience will not be able to toggle the “Slides”/“Polling” panel button.
Editing the Layout
- Select the LAYOUT menu
- Select CHOOSE LAYOUT
- Confirm that the selected layout is either “Studio – Audio & Slides w/Tabs” or “Studio – Video & Slides w/Tabs”
4. Click CUSTOMIZE
5. Select PANELS
6. Click SLIDES and confirm the box next to “Initially Closed” in FRAME SETTINGS is NOT selected.
7. Select LAYOUT, hide the “Slides” panel, and move the Video/Audio panel to its desired location.
8. Click SAVE
Changing Slides into Polling
1. Select the “Slides” Panel button
2. Right-click on the “Slides” Panel and Select “Panel Properties”
3. Change PANEL TITLE to “Polling”:
4. Confirm the checkbox next to “Initially Closed” is selected.
5. Select the BUTTON Tab and confirm the checkbox next to “Panel Bar Button” is NOT selected.
6. Click APPLY
7. Click SAVE
Live Day Polling
1. Enter the PRESENTER CONSOLE as an Admin
2. Select the PANEL COMMANDS menu
3. Select the SPOTLIGHT icon in “Polling” to present the poll to the audience.