The Studio Configuration Checklist is a tool System Administrators can use to confirm their Essentials or Expert webcasts are scheduled correctly for their needs. We recommend completing this quality checklist for all scheduled webcasts.
1. As a System Administrator, access the webcast you wish to quality check. The checklist follows the webcast configuration navigation menu and does not include presenter console checkpoints.
2. Use this checklist to confirm settings connected to your webcast are correctly configured.
3. You only need to confirm items you are using for your webcast! Mark items you do not need to check as Not Applicable (N/A).
4. Use the Update column to document errors, inaccuracies, and inconsistencies you encounter.
5. Complete the applicable corrections and check your work again.
Find the checklist here: