When attempting to create a presentation inside of a virtual event with attendee checkpoints as the only requirement for CPE, a message appears stating "You chose to enable CPE, but didn't define any requirements." If the user presses ok, the presentation saves and the requirements remain in effect. However, the same error message comes up any time the presentation is saved within VX afterward.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a presentation in a virtual event
- Enable attendee checkpoints
- Enable CPE – set a number between 1 and 100 for “Required Checkpoints”
- Do not enable any other CPE requirements
- Submit changes
- An error stating “You chose to enable CPE, but didn’t define any requirements.” will appear.
- Click OK
- Re-enter the presentation or open the CPE admin
- The attendee checkpoints will display as configured
- If changes to the presentation are submitted, the same error message will display each time
Data Centers Impacted
U.S. & APAC
None needed, the error message is displayed in error. Settings are still saved and CPE can still be earned.
Cause & Fix
TFS# 11695 has been entered for this issue. QA is testing to recreate. Once testing is complete, Product Management will review for a release date assignment.