When selecting multiple cue points and using the (Right Click) Move Selected option after the Direction and offset have been entered, the Apply button does not allow you apply the changes. It seems as if it is unclickable.
Steps to recreate:
1. Have Webcast with a Media Version that contains slides/cue points. Open up the Media Editor to the version in question.
2 Swap to Cue Point mode.
3. Select multiple cue points using CTRL and left click.
4. Right Click and choose Move Selected.
5. Enter the Direction and Offset needed
6. Click APPLY. The button never registers that it has been clicked and the offset does not apply.
As a workaround the cue points can be highlighted using the CRTL and left click then drag/dropped to the needed offset.
Cause & Fix
TFS#10845 has been entered for this issue. QA is testing to recreate. Once testing is complete, Product Management will review for a release date assignment.