If a new test is added to a Studio webcast presentation that already has a test associated with it or has CPE enabled, it will cause the presentation to show as if it was duplicated in the content structure menu of VX. The presentation's CPE settings can no longer be edited in VX. The presentation is only displayed this way and no actual duplicate presentation is created.
Steps to Recreate:
- In an existing virtual event, create a new Studio webcast presentation
- Enable CPE on this presentation
- Enter the presenter console of the presentation as an admin user.
- Navigate to content > slides > slide list > blue plus button > test > create new test
- Create and configure the new test and save
- Return to VX's content structure menu
- The presentation will now show as duplicated and changes to CPE will not be saved
- This can also be replicated by not enabling CPE on the presentation, creating a test (which will enable CPE), and then creating a second test in the same presentation
Creating the test before enabling CPE does not cause the presentation to show as a duplicate. If you see a duplicate presentation in content structure, you can submit a ticket to Solutions to correct the issue.
Cause & Fix
TFS# 10721 has been entered for this issue. QA is testing to recreate. Once testing is complete, Product Management will review for a release date assignment.