On trying to register people from previous Event, the 'Registration Confirmation' triggers even when selected 'No'
Steps to recreate:
We need 2 events to test: Event A and Event B
- Create an Event A
- Import users from a .csv list.
- Uncheck "Trigger registration confirmations and...." and Import.
- Moving on to another Event B.
- 'Register Existing Users'>select ' Register people who registered for a previous event, even if they didn't attend.'>'Previous Event' select 'Event A'>'REGISTER'
- Select 'No' on the prompt 'Trigger registration confirmation messages (if configured)'
- Registrants are still receiving the messages.
Cause & Fix
TFS 9742 - QA is testing to recreate the issue. Once testing is complete, Product Management will review for a release date assignment.