Below you will find the Marketo setup instructions for Studio Webcasting. This article is a step by step guide to configure the integration.
This article provides the steps to configure Marketo Data Transfers in Notified’s Studio platform.
To set up the integration, you will need the following items:
- Marketo feature activated by Notified
- Administrative permission to your Notified tenant
- Administrative permission to your Marketo system
- A Marketo user account with REST API settings enabled and Marketo credentials, which include an Endpoint address, Client ID, and Client Secret.
Follow the steps below to configure Marketo in Notified Studio.
- Log in to Notified Studio and select the applicable Show Key.
Note: Show Key is Notified’s unique webcast identifier. You can set up separate Marketo Data Transfers for each Studio
- The Tools menu on the left-hand side allows the configuration of advanced options, including Marketing Automation.
Select Tools to expand the options.
- Select Marketing Automations.
- Select Marketo.
- Click the plus (+) sign on the right-hand side of the page to add a new Marketo Data Transfer.
In the Settings tab, complete the Title, Description, Endpoint, Client ID, and Client Secret fields.
• Marketo Hosting Registration: When requiring all user data including Notified registration data to be sent, turn this
option off. If Marketo is hosting registration, turn on for Activity only.
• Marketo Data Exchange: This option is available when wanting to associate Notified External IDs to Marketo Lead
IDs instead of an email address.
• Copy Schedule: Turn this feature on to copy the schedule to be used when cloning the set up of future events.
• Marketo Lead Lookup: These options determine how to lookup the lead in the Data Transfer. When selecting Marketo Email, Marketo Data Exchange must be turned off.
- In the Program/Campaign tab:
• Select the applicable partition in the Select Partition field. The partition selected corresponds to the information created in Marketo.
• Select the Post Data Transfer option. You can call a campaign, set the status of a program, or do nothing.
- In the Mapping tab, fill out the following fields:
• Select Fields To Map: These options are the Custom Data Objects set up in Marketo. After selecting, the options created will appear. Map the options in the Marketo field by selecting the applicable option in the INXPO field.
- In the Schedule tab, click the plus (+) sign on the right-hand side of the page to add a new run schedule.
- Enter the frequency, start date and time, end date and time, and click Save.
Note: Frequency dictates when the Data Transfer runs, and start/end dates and times determine when the Data Transfer run is executed.
- On the main page, click Save. Marketo is now configured in Notified Studio.