- Removed of the ability to setup multiple live event date rows for a presentation. Additionally, the "preview" date option will be removed. All presentations setup screens will now require a "Live" from and to date and an "On Demand" from and to date. (TFS #1721)
- With the removal of the multiple live presentation dates, a bypass setting has been added that allows users to enter a webcast while the dates are closed. For Online Events and Video Portals it only bypasses the presentation/program dates (TFS #1793)
- Addressing an issue when viewing a Video Portal environment as an attendee, where the inactive tab within a channel displays all inactive programs. This tab will now only be visible to Channel Managers and System Administrators. (TFS #1355)
- Adding a new tab to channels for “Unavailable” programs. Any program that is past the live run date and has not been set to on demand will display in this tab. (TFS #1550)
- Adding auto-recovery to the dash player (Shaka player for Chrome and FF), to address issues that have been reported where the stream stops but never recovers and requires a manual refresh. (TFS #1996)
- A modification was made with the editor processing to only allow 5 concurrent editor sessions to run at the same time. The rest of the jobs will remain in a queue and not start processing until a slot opens. (TFS #2092)
- Addressed an issue when copying an on demand webcast that contains screen share where the screen share cuepoint was not being properly synced up. (TFS #2130)
- Addressed an issue within the cue point list editor where when adding a new cue point and saving the time, the time entered was not being saved. (TFS #2164)
- As part of the presentation date update (TFS #1721) the workstream for the creation of a new webcast has been updated where the date/time of the webcast must be defined up front.
- Within the Metrics a new UI has been added to match the look and feel of Notified Webcasting.