Question: How do I setup Attendee Checkpoints?
Answer: In Studio Webcasting, click on TOOLS>Attendee Checkpoints>Enable Active
In VX Online Events, click on CONTENT STRUCTURE>Presentations>Select the presentation>Enable Attendee Checkpoints
Setup/update the following details:
- Message: the message the attendee will see when the checkpoint displays
- Button Label: the button text the attendee will click on to confirm they're watching the webcast
- Interval Display
- Set Interval: set a minute mark in which the checkpoint will display. For example, set to 5 minutes and the checkpoint message will display every 5 minutes
- Interval within range: set a minute range in which the checkpoint will display. If the range is set for 1 to 3 minutes, the checkpoint message will display randomly between every 1 to 3 minutes. For example, the checkpoint displays 1 minute after the webcast starts, the timer will start over and display the next checkpoint randomly within 1 to 3 minutes.
- Display Duration: define how long the checkpoint message will display for the attendee
- Play Audio Alert: enable and the checkpoint message will play an audio alert upon display
Studio Webcasting Setup Page
VX Online Events Setup Page
Once enabled, the Attendee Checkpoint menu item will display in Studio which allows you to PAUSE the checkpoint from displaying.
When PAUSE is selected a prompt, Attention: Attendee Checkpoint is paused!, will appear.
Select RESUME to resume the set interval in which the checkpoint will display.