Q: How do I manually reset a user's password for my email only login webcast?
A: You can reset a user's password in Studio Webcasting by using the Tools menu. See the steps below for how to complete this process:
- Enter existing standalone webcast from Studio Webcasting home page
- Select Tools > Users
- Enter email address you are trying to register and click SEARCH
- Select the lock icon from the ACTIONS menu
- Input user's email address in all lowercase characters, then click CHANGE
NOTE: The password must match the spelling of the email address exactly. Be sure no additional spaces or characters are included before or after the email address.
- Open the login page and confirm you can login using the user's email address
- Notify the user that their password has been reset and that they can now login