The Source Details can be reached by clicking on the "3 dots icon". To edit the details, select the "pencil icon".
The following details are editable:
- Source Title
- Default Source Media - the media that will display if the webcam/mic source is not available.
- Media Mode - use this setting to select one of the following (NOTE: This setting is extremely useful to reduce the bandwidth needed by source if you don’t need to send both audio and video):
- Send and receive video/audio
- Send audio only, receive video/audio
- Send/receive audio only
- Send no media, receive audio only
- Send Frame Size - select the frame size the webcam sends to the attendees (will default to 360p).
- Upstream Video Bitrate - insert a hard limit on the webcam bitrate. This should only be adjusted if the webcam is experiencing loss in video, specifying a hard limit will often improve the stability.