In order to connect a Zoom meeting to Studio via a SIP connection please follow the below steps.
- Within Zoom, go to "Meetings" and select "Schedule a Meeting"
- Fill out the meeting properties and select Save.
- From there, select "Copy Invitation".
- Within the "Copy Invitation" text scroll down and copy the SIP information. This is what will get used when configuring the source within Studio.
- Use your staffer link and enter the Studio presenter console. Once logged in, select "Add New" within the Sources section and choose "Video Conferencing".
- Fill out the properties for the source. For the "Title" and "From Name" you can use any description. For the "Address" enter in the SIP information from your meeting invitation.
- Once you are ready to to connect your Zoom meeting, go back into Zoom and start the meeting.
- When the meeting is starting in Zoom, select "Make Call" in Studio and you will see the Zoom feed display within the source thumbnail.
- From there you can place the Zoom source in the scene by selecting the + icon and the feed will appear in the scene.